29 September 2008

When it rains, it pours.

Good thing I'm an Oregonian and LOVE the rain.


For those who don't know, my little brother (the 30 year old, yes, he's my little brother) and his girlfriend will be ringing in 2009 expecting a little girl. Her name will be Isabella Caprene (this is one of those 3-D ultrasound pictures.). You know what's really cool about the name, besides the fact that she'll be partly named for me? (OK, a one time break from anonymity.) For those who know the story of my name, my grandmother's aunt Isabella is who made up my name. Now that's cool, eh? We're all about family names in this bunch.

Oh, and you want to know what's even cooler (since I've know about the baby and the name for a long time now...)?

My brother's girlfriend - ya, she's my sister-in-law now. Yeah! They eloped over the weekend. It is family tradition you know. My grandma, twice, by baby brother (the soon to be 28 year old, yes, he's my baby brother) and now my little brother. And honestly, it's how I'd prefer to do it too if given the option.

So one cousin gets engaged over the weekend, a sibling gets married. Anyone have some news they haven't shared yet?

Here are some pictures:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha whoa... thanks Cappy! And, I didn't know Isabella was the one who made up Caprene! That's AWESOME! Thanks for the blog! :) I feel so special! Ha ha ha! As so will Tim! I'm so glad you didn't put the funky lookin pictures! And, for the record, that is Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider, NON ALCOHOLIC thank you! :)

Anywho, glad to be a part of the family now! :)

Nicole Hernandez said...

Seriously-you would elope? I would never have guessed that about you!