16 September 2008

Ode to the Lizard

Today is the Lizard's bday. Alas, I cannot be in DC to throw her a surprise dinner party as we did a "few" years back in Park City (though I hear someone is serving up a scrumptious birthday breakfast). I know whoever spends the evening with her is going to have a riot (make sure you bring a giant squash). I hope this is a fabulous birthday and that she finally gets the little gift she much deserves. And if she doesn't, maybe as a gift to her, I will fly out east and kick some one's bootie! But I know the Lizard, and she is enjoying everything that comes her way today. I hope it is a memorable one.

2 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

Caprene! I found your blog :) I've spent the last... way too long reading all your posts! Loved them all!!
P.S. I'm glad you're not ward librarian anymore too :) It'll be good to see you in R.S. More! (unless you got called again :) I missed church on sunday)

Caprene said...

Thanks Katie. I am glad I was able to find people in the ward's blogs. It's the only way I've had to keep up with everyone's lives. Congrats by the way on expecting. Read that on your blog. So fun!
I shouldn't be the librarian anymore. Not sure where they will put me, but I know this Sunday I will be in Relief Society, if I can find the room in the new building.
See you Sunday!