12 September 2008

Just call us Capre-Sun or Sunny Delight



When "explaining" my name to people, trying to give them ways of remembering it, I'll tell people the fruit-drinky way to combine parts of mine and my cousin's names. I thought I'd show you that she does exist, and it isn't a silly story I made up to help people with my name.

We're a couple months apart in age. Our families spent many summers together until we entered high school. Then we attended at BYU at the same time. Now she lives with her family on the east coast.

Monday I was able to see the other half of Capre-Sun, her husband and their new daughter (born 8/8/08 at 8am, weighing 8lbs 8oz (well at birth, but after the loss of some fluids she dropped to 8lb 7 1/2 oz so that's what is on the birth certificate).) They were in Utah for about 4 hours so we met up at our uncle and aunt's house for lunch.

I love catching up with family, especially when we live on opposite sides of the US and visits are few and far between.

No comments: