02 July 2009

Pool Time

So, I'm mixing days here, but I'm just going to post by activity.

I went to California for a family reunion. My grandparents have been married for almost 70 years. Wow! My mother and all her siblings decided to hold this year's reunion at my grandparents house. In all, there were over 45 of us there (we were missing about 30).

My grandparents have a pool out back, so over the years a lot of our visit time has been spent playing in those waters. Some things never change...

For those who don't want to watch the slide show, here's some of my favorites.

Italian Beauty got in the pool for the first time ever
She SCREAMED!!!
Grandma feels sorry, one of my cousins is laughing (he doesn't have kids),
another (mother of four) looks a little hesitant and her little girl probably is just relating,
and Beauty's mom, well she's just not watching

It's water fight time for Cutey

What? I didn't get you wet?

Who is getting me wet?

I got you now

Ha! I think grandma has the right to get anyone wet...

Uh oh, you may have gotten the wrong person wet this time...

Pinky swear truce

Personally, I choose SPF45 to ward off the sun
My uncle chooses to wear his wetsuit as protection from the sun

And here's a slide show with the other pool time pictures


(click on the slide show to see the pictures up close)

No comments: