03 July 2009

Jump House Baby

This is the first time I have myself bounced around in a bounce house. Cutey Patootie gets one every year for her birthday parties, so she's experienced with the whole bounce house thing. My grandmother rented one for all the great-grandchildren, since really, we, the grandchildren, are a bit big for a bounce house... or are we?

Even Grandma got in

She let the grandkids play crack the egg

And she had a blast as the egg

And then Cutey took her turn

There was lots of bouncing

And lots of flipping

By everyone

Really, everyone

Yup, we can all flip

I just couldn't catch my cousin in her full Dutchman

See the very top of the shot, that's her legs at least in the perfect Dutchman...

No shots of me, since I held the camera, but really, I did bounce. It was really fun!


No comments: