I'm not much of a mall person. I don't deal well with the hustle and bustle and disorganized displays of many stores, and at times their patrons. I like clean, organized, open, comfortable environments where people aren't looking to up sell me clothing that obviously isn't ME.
I like Nordstrom. Today is the first day of their Anniversary sale. It sure was a lot easier when they were located just across the street from my office and I could wander over and find what I needed at the time.
I'm trying to talk myself into making the 20-30 minute drive. I'm trying to convince myself I can handle the overwhelming amount of shoppers who will be there since it is the only Nordstrom north of Provo.
Is it worth the effort? Of course
Does that mean I'll go? Still haven't decided...
(Oh, plus I may be slightly concussed from one of my fabulous catches in our softball game last night. I'm not really all that with it today.)



2 comments:
Does that mean I'll go?
YEP!
Did you get anything fabulous?
I ended up with two pairs of jeans, a shirt, and two pairs of shoes. I really should have bought more tops though. Hmm, the sale goes how much longer...?
Post a Comment