Since I'm getting to be just so old, making the drive from SLC to LA can be a little tedious. Luckily I have family in Henderson NV so can split up my trip a bit. It is so wonderful, as are they. But no one wanted their picture taken. Well, one person didn't mind...
Unfortunately, I used my phone to snap the shots...
So they are a little blurry...
So I just snapped photos at random
Cute Prego Netter
My aunt wouldn't pose or even stand still
This is the only still shot I got
My fabulous hostess
Have you noticed as we get older, our dads, uncles, etc seem to be becoming softees?
I love it!
And this uncle is no exception.
I know these are in Vegas, and even in St George now - soon to be coming to the Salt Lake Valley. I have eaten there in Vegas, but that is a very rare occurance. And I just won't do it in Utah. The novelty for me will always be enjoying my first meal in CA at In 'n' Out.

I used to eat a double, double with cheese and grilled onions with no difficulty. These days...
I can eat a cheeseburger and maybe a quarter of the fries they give me.And finally, each trip I try to visit with old friends. You may recognize these two as part of the team who discovered and trained
this musical genius...
My mother doesn't like that I slouch or lean into people in photos.
I don't remember being so much taller than these friends
and I don't like to appear much taller in photos... so I slouch.
That's just how I am.
I had an awesome time catching up
and am already thinking of which friends to catch up with
the next time I'm in town.
No comments:
Post a Comment