04 July 2009

Carpinteria

My family has spent endless summers at Carpinteria Beach. Really, like for over 60 years.

It started out with camping at the beach for weeks at a time. Then a reservation system started, and it changed, and it changed again and again - and now, you have to go online to get a spot. The family no longer camps for weeks at a time, but we do try to get in a day here or there.


Not fair, Kimmy Lu wanted to ride the boogie board in the water

I once caught a fish that was THIS BIG!

My brother was REALLY excited to be at the beach

I'm gonna git you

I love this shot of my cousin's kids


Mother
Daughters

Who's up for a little volleyball?


Have to end the day with some Fosters Freeze
(though it wasn't as good as I remember it)


No comments: