20 December 2008

Ward Christmas Breakfast


So first, I've mentioned that the Bishopric members in my ward are younger than I am
Here they are singing with Santa


(bishop on right, 1st CO middle, 2nd CO left)

Our first visitor for the morning...

Yes, the Grinch
Our Bishop can actually recite the entire tale of
"The Grinch Who Stole Christmas"
Pretty impressive
The kids were having fun trying to approach him


It was fun to watch them sneak up and run back in horror


Every time he looked at them, as well, they'd retreat

Santa made an appearance too

Most kids were calm as they saw the inviting stocking filled with candy canes

Others may have seemed OK at first...

But as soon as the parent retreated
the crying commenced


Good times for all!

1 comment:

Chris and Tara said...

I'm so glad you posted those video's since I didn't get to hear the Grinch. I hope you made it to Portland safely on Wednesday.