And though I mentioned my disappointment at the lack of cold winter weather and snow, here is the reason it is not my best winter yet: I am sick again, second time this season . I got over my November long progressive illness. For a few days I had a voice and I was free from congestion and everything else and then boom! Monday night as I was packing, I started to feel sick... again. Tuesday morning, riding on the airplane was MISERABLE - sinus trouble + high altitude = pain, pain, pain. I was stuffed up, coughing and sneezing the whole trip. When I wasn't attending meetings, I was at my hotel in bed.
I flew home yesterday and went to work for a few hours. But today I had to call in. I just don't like being sick around people and needed a day to rest at home. Hopefully this one goes away quicker than the last (especially since this time I could be contagious.)

No comments:
Post a Comment