25 December 2008

Playing in the snow

Here's some shots of Oregon covered in snow

All ready for the snow
Do you remember the days of putting plastic bags over your gloves?



You can see how high the snow is next to Cutey Patootie

Mmn, yum, snow

Munching away

Here's a view of my folks house, kind of...
they are surrounded my LOTS of big trees

Here's my folks out front

You can kind of see the road conditions
You had to get your car in the tread/tracks left by other cars


Snowed in

Cars lined the streets after unsuccessful attempts at driving

Even with chains, cars were stuck

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Way cute pictures. It looks like you had fun visiting with family. And can I just say how awesome it is that Cutey Patootie is wearing an Obama hat. I don't know her, but I love her.