So, in October I mentioned this tragedy
I have an update, and I'm happy this has not been dropped and has been investigated.
The article begins:
Gun club, 3 men indicted in boy's Uzi death
A police chief was among three men indicted on involuntary manslaughter charges in the death of an 8-year-old boy who accidentally shot himself in the head with an Uzi at a gun show.
Click here for the whole story...
It says, "The boy's father was 10 feet behind him and reaching for his camera when the child fired the weapon" - I am glad the DA is filing charges, but that family better not seek monetary compensation, as they did nothing to prevent the accident, and were actually trying to capture the moment on film (or on an SD card) when it happened.
Sorry I am so bothered by this...
No comments:
Post a Comment