
So this morning I was standing at the bus stop (for way too long by the way), and this little boy rode by on his bicycle. My bus stop is near a school and there is usually a crossing guard at the intersection. This morning I arrived before the crossing guard, as did the little boy. And you know what? The boy waited at the intersection until the crossing guard arrived, set up her cones and escorted him across the street. It isn't too busy of an intersection. I don't really have to wait to cross the street. But he dismounted his bicycle and waited. I was impressed. (I would have been more impressed if his mother had encouraged him to put a coat on over his short sleeve t-shirt before going out into the 37 degree weather this morning.)
2 comments:
I just found your blog! Woohoo! I love your post about your different driving techniques. Chris and I have some major pet peeves when it comes to other drivers... Ü
My kids would have had coats on as they rode their bikes right across the street.
Post a Comment