So I just figured out how to create a slide show, so I can share our pictures. I've put them in groups.
First we have pictures with the characters. I think we got most of them. There were some villains in California Adventure that Cutey Patootie didn't want her photo with - but can you blame the almost five year old? It was fun to see the characters dressed in their Halloween costumes. I was sad we never saw Donald though.
And here are pictures of the fun!
Three great days! Still to this day, I've never paid to go to Disneyland. Thanks to our favorite Disneyland band member, the best tour guide on the Jungle Cruise you will ever ride with, and the tough Indiana Jones ride cast member. I love have relatives that work for Disney.
My cousin and his wife who work for Disney (the newest family members to join the Disney "cast") and my mother joined us for one day. My mother is legally disabled, so she obtained a lovely pass that allowed us to go to the front of all the lines of Disneyland rides. Kind of convenient. But she was able to endure the whole day, and I think that not having to wait in line really helped her. I was impressed.
Cutey Patootie was so brave. She rode everything she could (she's above the 42" marker). I think her favorites, because we rode them a lot, were Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain and the Haunted Mansion. She braved the Matterhorn, Space Mountain and Grizzly River Run (CA Adventure) - as we finished each, she'd essentially said - that was fun but I never want to do that again. Ha! She even braved the Tower of Terror, even with the obnoxious little boys in our group screaming "We're going to die!" They are lucky I didn't kill them.
It was fun to go on all the rides in CA Adventure. I'd not explored that park before. I'm glad we were able to master the fast pass system. The parks really weren't very busy. We didn't wait any longer than 20 minutes in any lines. And we enjoyed sunny weather too.
What a fabulous trip! So much better than our trip three years ago.






No comments:
Post a Comment