Let me explain. Growing up allergic to chocolate, you sort of miss out on a lot of the treats your friends eat.
Reese's Peanut butter cups... but I've got my Reese's Pieces.
Chocolate chip cookies... I've got butterscotch chip cookies.
Oreos... I love the middle stuff. And now they have vanilla Oreos. But, no, not a fan. I'll stick to licking the middle stuff off the chocolate ones.
Wendy's Frosty... they used to have other flavors when I was a kid. And now they have vanilla again. But, nope, not a fan.
Kit Kat... now there's white chocolate Kit Kats. Their OK, but I'm not rushing out to buy them.
So basically, if I'm at the store and my eye catches something that I've always known to be a chocolate treat, but now - oh, it comes in a new flavor, I buy it.
Case in point, today's purchase...
I haven't opened them up and tried them yet. We'll have to see how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment