So what happens as more and more friends find your blog (sorry I never sent out some announcement about it)? You get tagged. I think I've seen this one on just about every one's blog already, so I can't think of anyone to tag in return. But as I've read these "8 things" about all of you, I guess you can read them about me now. You can thank my Boise friend for the tagging (oh and you should check out her blog for the best creative pancake idea.)
Disclaimer: These are not in order of favorites, just in the order I think of them
8 shows I love to watch:
1 Pushing Daisies
2 Masterpiece Theater
3 Dr Who (wish I had BBC)
4 How I Met Your Mother
5 NCIS
6 The Closer
7 My Boys
8 Law and Order: Criminal Intent
8 favorite restaurants:
1 The Foundry Grill at Sundance
2 Taco Time
3 West Linn Saloon
4 The Ram in Lake Oswego (but I heard it just closed - tragic)
5 Ruth's Diner
6 Gandolfos
7 Market Street
8 Mikado
8 things that I did yesterday:
1 Went to work
2 Went to Nordstrom to get my new jeans hemmed
3 Made spaghetti with Mrs Daybreak and her sister and then ate it
4 Girl chat over dinner
5 Watched deleted scenes from Goonies - have you seen the octopus scene?
6 Reminisced about our favorite classic Disney films (all made before 1990 and with real people) with Mrs Daybreak and her sister
7 Watched Darbie O'Gill with Mrs Daybreak and her sister
8 Drank a Root Beer Float
8 things I look forward to:
1 Christmas with the Fam
2 Bella's birth
3 Becca and Ben's weddings
4 Running the legacy trail to Centerville and back (only got to 5th South/Bountiful today)
5 The next time the Daybreak couple go out of town so I can play with their little one for the day or more
6 there's plenty more, but these are the most soon to approach. See wish list below for more...
8 things I love about fall:
1 Football season
2 Cooler weather
3 Driving in the canyons
4 Long runs outside
5 Baking (it finally doesn't make my house too hot)
6 Watching the changing colors in the mountains
7 Pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin pie, pumpkin roll...
8 Packing up the spring/summer clothes and unpacking my fall/winter clothes (a whole new wardrobe)
8 things on my wish list
1 Game in Yankee stadium (guess it'll be the new stadium now)
2 See a show on Broadway
3 Base camp of Everest
4 Having my own wood shop in my house (though it'd have to be a bigger one than I have)
5 Owning a reformer
6 love
7 marriage
8 baby in the baby carriage
Wow, that took a long time. But that's no surprise to me, I'm fully aware I don't really know what I want. Guess this list is proof.
2 comments:
I loved those pumkin pancakes of your friends. I sent a link to all my family. Ü
I didn't know you can get jeans hemmed at Nordstoms. How does that work?
I love the Gardens at Thanksgiving Point. They are so beautiful. And the moose at the end is awesome. Ü
T - so anything you buy at Nordstrom you get free alterations on. There are of course options that cost money, but I just always get the free alterations. It's GREAT! I totally recommend it.
Post a Comment