20 January 2009

Today it begins

Political feelings aside, though I believe I've made mine known already, today America gets to start anew. Whether you voted for him or not, let's all join together and work to improve our Nation together. Though we a a new president who will encourage us and give us a sense of hope, at the end of the day, it's still up to us to make the changes. One man make cannot make all the changes alone.
So this morning, I'd like to remind you of these things (thanks again to Sorority girl for my Christmas beanie.)

Hey you, ya you, I'm talkin' to you

I don't care if you are a democrat, a republican, a democan or a repulicat,
whatever it is you call yourself


You get to make the decision for yourself
So what's it gonna be?

Just smile
Have a little hope for the future
And remember, in the end, it's really up to us...
you know...
We, the people...


We all know Cutey looks a lot better than I do in the beanie
So here's another reason to have hope for the future
Another reason to work all that much harder to make it better

No comments: