Here's the picture my little bro sent over text, which I forwarded to email and looked up the URL for since I don't have a camera or picture ability on my phone - yes, I'm cheap. I believe from here out, for trying to stay private blogging purposes I'll call her Italian Beauty (since my sis-in-law is Italian and with our family's dark features, she's bound to maintain an Italian look.)
Cutey Patootie finally has a cousin on our side of the family. (This should again keep my parents off my back for a while...)
3 comments:
here's the website for the condo:
http://www.vrbo.com/150732
The phone numbers on the right are their home and cells. Their names are Linda and Larry Lockrem. It's my brother's fiance's parents.
hope it works!
and Linda says she can help with some wedding ideas in hawaii if your friend needs them!
Oh, she's beautiful. Congrats!
Post a Comment