You have to watch the full evolution of our two main characters


Some of the characters just make you want to slit your wrists...


(watching is surround sound, we picked up on so many little things, like how loudly Mr Collins chews as he eats.) We had so much fun giggling, cackling, snickering - really every version of laughter there is.
Since we were at the Dutch oven friends' home, I didn't have my laptop out. Usually when I watch a movie at home, I Google the movie and the cast. Thought you'd like to see some where are they now photos...
Here is Jane today, on the left.
And to the right, did you know Lizzie is really a blond?


I still think Lizzie is the better looking sister of the two. And here's Lydia in the center...
And to the right, did you know Lizzie is really a blond?


I still think Lizzie is the better looking sister of the two. And here's Lydia in the center...
Totally cute huh? She definitely outgrew those awkward teenage years, though really she was 27 when making the movie. The sisters real ages when filming: Jane (30), Mary (28), Lydia (27), Lizzie (26) and Kitty (19). Interesting bit of information for you, no need to thank me. Oh, and the men you ask? Mr Collins (41), Wickham (37), Mr Darcy (35), and Mr Bingley (26).I was vexed the evening with my agreeable friends had to come to an end. It really is such a fun movie to watch with your girlfriends. It was a bit late and we all struggled to keep our eyes open at times, but how can you resist the magic of this relationship
There have been so many attempts to recreate the magic of Lizzie and Mr Darcy.The 2005 version, not really my favorite - though definitely has a better Jane.

I do get a good laugh out of the 2003 LDS version.

And the Bollywood Bride and Prejudice, that's just classic - love it!

But, this will always be my favorite.
3 comments:
GREAT movie. One of the very best ways to spend 6 hours. I love watching it with my friends.
the bbc's version is the best... even if i want to kill the background music. i did like the 2005 version, though {minus keira knighley}. jane is WAY cuter in that one.
It is a classic for a reason.
Post a Comment