04 January 2009

I need your help folks

So a while ago I was reading on someone's blog about their trip to Hawaii and mention was made of a great house on the beach they'd rented and recommended the house and
I CANNOT REMEMBER WHO'S BLOG IT WAS?

I don't know if it was the blog of someone I actually know
or if I was just clicking from blog to blog.

But if it was yours or you know who's it was, please let me know.
I have a friend in need of a great place in Hawaii to rent for a week.
Or if you just know of a place, let me know
You can help my friend have her dream wedding on the Hawaiin Shore.

And who doesn't want to help someone's dreams come true?!?

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hmm... I know the Smith's went to Hawaii a few weeks ago. I dont know if they rented a house or not. I assume they did. Both Sean and Ariel and Dave and Kirsten went to Hawaii. Don't know if those were the blogs you were reading. I hope so!!

Stacy said...

We went to Hawaii last month but stayed in a hotel. My in-laws stayed in a house though and it was super nice! My sister is staying there right now. It's on the north shore of Oahu in Laie, right across from the PCC and is on the beach. If it sounds interesting check out the website: http://www.tikimoon.net/

ariel said...

we went to hawaii and stayed in a house in laie. also right by the PCC & the temple. the house is on the ocean, but it's kind of a cliff. if you cross the street though, there is a beach right there. and another really nice beach across from the temple which is also in walking distance. i'll get the link from my sister-in-law & comment again.