13 January 2009

Like it's that surprising to you

Everyone knows I've doted over Cutey Patootie for 5 years now, as if it would be any different with Italian Beauty. My little sis-in-law sent a bunch of photos now that they are home. Here's a few (though why don't new mom's ever send any photos where they are actually in the shot?):

I can definitely see my little brother's features in her face
(chubby Thompson cheeks for sure)

We've got a thumb sucker folks

A proud dad

You can't get too many of these shots

I can just picture him saying "what a piece of cake" here

And one more...
Can you tell these pictures were sent to Beauty's dad's side of the family?

3 comments:

Nicole Hernandez said...

What a beautiful baby! Congrats to your family. What is Cutie Patootie's name BTW?

meg.. said...

Such a pretty baby. And no new mom ever wants her picture taken.

Jeanette said...

Congratulations to your brother!!! She is adorable! What a great girl to have as your namesake.