24 November 2008

No more SGF

So a couple weeks ago I went to the Utah vs TCU football game
because SGF (single guy friend)'s girlfriend was sick.

Well, she's not his girlfriend anymore
and I'm not going to be able to refer to him as SGF much longer...

YEAH!!! SGF got engaged this weekend!

For those of you who know him well,
you'll totally understand why he refers to this as a family photo.

Here's the season ticket group as it will be for years to come.
PS: Don't let the photo deceive you
She's a HUGE BYU fan

Congrats to my not-for-much-longer-SGF!
(Thanks for posting your weekend pics on Facebook
And thanks for the suggestion
You two will be known as Mr & Mrs Mountain Dew from here out)

1 comment:

Stephenson and Katie said...

Man I'm a slacker I haven't even seen that movie yet! So have you come in to pick up your alterations yet? Cause this time you better say hi! P.S. thanks for the super entertaining blog... I always love reading it!