30 November 2008

Mamma, I'm a big girl now...

Mrs Daybreak has been trying to get me to buy some big girl jeans for a while. Though all my jeans, pretty much all my clothing, comes from Nordstrom, they weren't the pricey ones. So this year we went and bought me some big girl jeans.

They probably look better on the model. I think these are the ones we chose.


They are comfortable, though I wore them last night to a family party and found a flaw... My cousin was asking me what was wrong with my hands, if I was cold? We think that my jeans were turning my hands blue just by resting my hands on my legs. So, even though they've been washed more than once, they are changing my stuff colors. (Isn't that a characteristic of cheap clothing???)

But I have gotten plenty of compliments while wearing them, and I believe that's the reason for buying the higher quality stuff: to be noticed a little more.

1 comment:

Stephenson and Katie said...

haha this post made me laugh so hard :) I need to see you in your new big girl jeans! The only bad thing about getting into big girl jeans is that you can never ever go back, and you'll spend the rest of your life buying expensive jeans. :)