I have a friend, who I notice always tilts her head forwards when taking a photo, and then complains she has a double chin. She really doesn't. She's very active. But the way she poses in a photo does give that impression of the double chin.
Standing at a mere 5'7", I'm really not a tall person. But I've never liked feeling like I hover over people. For example, I prefer to crouch down when I talk to children. And when I take photos, I have a habit of bending my knees and leaning in a bit so as to not appear taller in the photo. My bad photo habit.
Case in point:


2 comments:
I over-smile. Your picture is still cool though--knees bent or no.
I agree, your pic is still cool. I get tired of holding a smile while the picture taker figures out the camera. So I start talking, blink, or make a funny face while I'm waiting. Of course, that inevitably is when the photo is snapped. I've got some real winners.
Post a Comment