
I've never seen The Bachelor, but I have plenty of friends who do so I know the premise. I will never watch The Bachelor, personally I find it stupid, selfish. immoral (is that why you all love it so much?) - I could go on. Like The Bachelor, I think LeBron James and ESPN are so stupid stupid for even having a "special" for LeBron to announce his decision for which team he would play for.
Even more than I love that comic, I love this spoof from the ESPYs. (it may take a moment to cache since so many people are watching it now.)
http://espn.go.com/espys/#/espys-moments/moments-videos
Enjoy!
2 comments:
love it!
{and you're right... it is stupid, selfish, immoral... and just SO very entertaining...}
I figured that's why you all love. There's probably lots of giggling (earned and often uncormfortable)all throughout the Bachelor/Bachelorette parties. I couldn't handle all the melodrama.
Post a Comment