
OK folks, so yes, episode two was pretty raunchy - but it's been so great since. So here's a couple little things to help convince you to watch tonight, if for some reason you've stopped watching... or even worse, you have never watched.
1 - I'd like to give a quick shout out to a former fellow 40th ward member Whit Hertford for his awesome performance as the Nazi choreographer, Dakota Stanley, in episode 3: Acafellas. I have to admit, I still feel like Whit and Heidi (his wife) owe me for their wedding. Had it not been for my connections at Church headquarters, my getting Heidi's records transferred to our ward the week of the wedding, Bishop Gelwix (can I tell you how much I love that Larry has a Wikipedia page) would not have been able to give her a recommend, and the day would have been spoiled (OK, sorry non-member friends and family, that may not have made any sense to you.)
You may remember Whit from Full House, Walter aka: Duckface? or the little boy in the beginning of Jurassic Park who Sam Neill threatens with the dinosaur claw?
Whitby - you did us PROUD!!!
2 - The music is SOOO awesome. Thanks to Miss Kappa Delta, I now know about this website - http://www.gleesongs.com/ - and I love listen to all the songs, as much as I want, for free. They also list all the songs that will be on the season 1 album and I am so curious about and excited for upcoming episodes. Check it out!
3 - And tonight, folks, I have two words for you: Kristin Chenoweth. Tony Award Winner. Star of my canceled favorite Pushing Daisies. Listen to the songs on the website in point #2 that she is going to sing tonight. AAAHHHHH!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!
Please, just watch. You'll be glad you did. You may even sing along.

9 comments:
I think I should just copy and paste this entry in my blog. My thoughts exactly, except I may have mentioned that Mr. Duckface used to try to makeout with me constantly back in our school days. That is all.
I've got it on my DVR. My fellow bookclub ladies totally slammed the show and made me feel guilty for watching it-but I'm sorry, I love it!
yeah, i'm just blocking episode 2 from my mind. it was sooooo good tonight :) love kristin chenoweth.
I agree with Ariel. Ep #2 was just misguided. The rest have been a lot of fun. And why isn't Kristin Chenoweth more famous!??! I love her. I want her to be a regular.
SO. AWESOME. we loved it!
So true Caprene. My spouse even likes it (or he says "it's not that bad" which means he secretly likes it but won't admit it).
Have you ever seen 'Pushing Daisies' with Kristin Chenoweth?? I HEART that whole show. Rent the whole 1st and 2nd season if you haven't seen it (sadly that's as long as it lasted but it really should have kept going).
Ok so I guess I didn't read your full post where you mention Pushing Daisies! ;D Glad I cleared that up and glad that we can love it together!
K, so, I'm good friends with Kirsten and Dave Smith and Kirst told me to read your post and I'm pretty sure we should be friends too. ;) I am completely obsessed with Glee! It's my new Daisies. I have made ringtones of almost all of the songs from the show, so you could get them from Kirst!
k-have you seen the preview for tonight's show?? OH MY GOSH!!!! we might need to go get a special treat to celebrate watching the show :) I think I want to be a rockstar.
Post a Comment