10 September 2009

Apology!


So if you watched Glee last night and were offended, I'm sorry.

I am a bit disappointed myself.

It has such promise, and then they show an episode like this?

I hope that it cleans up its act and its behavior very soon.

Very disappointing.

Drats!

6 comments:

ariel said...

i was disappointed too :(

i did like the kanye number, though :)

Caprene said...

yah, that number was pretty cool. I was wondering if the teacher would ever perform. He moves pretty well too.

Shannon said...

yeah,definitely over sexed for my taste. I hope it will clean up.

dave + kirst said...

i just watched the first one last night and loved it. i did here the 2nd one was a lot more crass :( i'm hoping they repent and change their ways.

Rachel said...

There were a few times where I thought "did they really just say that?" (the part in the bathroom where the teacher makes a comment about gag reflexes made my jaw drop. Can you imagine explaining that to a preteen?). And the "Push It" number make me cringe. But I loved the ending when Rachel sang Take a Bow. I watched that part over and over on my DVR. Hopefully next week will be better. I'm not giving up yet.

Dave and Loralee said...

I was totally disappointed too!! I was surprised a show could cram so much inappropriateness into one episode! but I'm holding out hope that it gets cleaned up b/c it was in the running for my most favorite show ever.