
Please watch Glee. Don't permit this show to share Pushing Daisies' fate.
Please watch the show that may bring finally bring a small level of respect to the show choir days of my high school experience.
This show is awesome folks!
If you missed out on the pilot, which aired again last night, you can catch it here (click on here). Tonight, tune in to Fox (that's channel 13 if you are in Utah) at 8pm (again in Utah, probably 9pm elsewhere.) Or set your TIVO or set your DVR or set your VCR or watch it online tomorrow. But WATCH THIS SHOW!!!
5 comments:
LOVE it. i recorded the pilot and have probably watched it 10x. can't wait for some new episodes!
Haha! I feel the same way about the show Carpooler's. I don't know what happened to it! I used to laugh out loud watching that show. That is not something I do often with shows.
I did record the pilot of Glee, I just need to watch it now:)
And I will.
I watched the pilot last week and loved it. I have my VCR (I know old school) set to record it tonight. I am so excited.
Amen sista! Love this show!
I love Glee. I watched when it premiered months ago and I watched tonight as well. I love all of the singing and dancing, gotta be the left over cheerleader in me. I really dislike the wife but at the same time I can't wait to hear the next ridiculous thing that will come out of her mouth.
Post a Comment