I finally caught him on film
Popeye loves leading the crowd in this cheer at the UofU gymnastics meets
(sorry, I had my camera on photo setting,
thus the photo at the start -
so this first video starts a little late)
Popeye loves leading the crowd in this cheer at the UofU gymnastics meets
(sorry, I had my camera on photo setting,
thus the photo at the start -
so this first video starts a little late)
So this is what he says
Give me a U {U}
Give me a T {T}
Give me an A {A}
Give me an H {H}
Three Times (notice that he shows with his fingers too, three times)
{UTAH, UTAH, UTAH}
Then he sits down on the stairs as another section in the Huntsman Center does the same cheer....
And then, up again
Give me a U {U}
Give me a T {T}
Give me an A {A}
Give me an H {H}
Three Times Now
{UTAH, UTAH, UTAH}
I love the thumbs up
He approved
We did a good job
Isn't he so cool?!?
I refer to him as Popeye because he has large forearms,
and he's sort of what I imagine Popeye looking like in his older years
No comments:
Post a Comment