When I bought my place, I realized, like the rest of south Davis County, I live near a whole bunch of refineries. For the most part, they don't bother me. I know exactly when to switch my car climate control to inside air so that I don't start circulating the lovely smells in my car. The smells really don't make it to my house. In the spring, summer and fall I sleep with my windows open. But should this newly proposed refinery open, I won't be able to do that anymore. I mean, for real? Our state would even consider permitting this is a very established area. It not like it is in an unpopulated area.
Please see this petition and if you feel OK signing it, please do. You don't spammed with emails - remember to uncheck the I'm interested in boxes. There is even the option to click for your name to not be displayed. And you don't have to live in our county. Anyone can sign.
I don't want my friends and family to feel that their health will be jeopardized when you visit me.
Thanks all!
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/666717577
1 comment:
I signed!
Post a Comment