24 June 2009

Vacation #... oh, who's counting...


I am leaving town again.

This time it is destination Southern California for a family reunion.


What will make it all the more fun?

I have type A Flu right now.



Yup, the doctor confirmed it this morning, someone got me sick. Were you at the gym? At the market? At work? Who knows, but the culprit was out there somewhere, probably an unsuspecting victim like me. So last Thursday’s 24 hour stomach flu, nope, not the stomach flu. My sore throat that started Monday, nope, not strep. But the doctor says as I am at least 7 days in I’m not contagious – these last 7 days should have actually been my quarantine stage, oops!


So I’m off to soak in some sun and get rid of this flu.


(Oh, and could it be swine flu?

“Possibly,” they say.

But they aren’t even checking anymore for it

since there’s so many cases out there. )

No comments: