First, in our family, we like to travel in style. I have an uncle who is a dentist by day, and a pilot for fun. So, it was a quick flight for some of us in one of his planes. Sorry for all the red eyes - I was under some pressure to blog about the trip, so didn't take time to clean up the shots.
Here are some shots of the cabin itself
My grandmother has a little spot she likes to visit. There is the foundation of an old home, with a more recently built fireplace, and this carved bear, or is it a raccoon, or a beaver? Well, according to the tour guide it's a bear and you shouldn't argue with grandma. But Kelly did take a peak to see what kind of tail it had hoping that would help solved the mystery.
There was a lot of fun playing with the Wii - towards the end you can see the fun shots trying to run up to the screen celebrating bowling spares and strikes.
Of course we went 4-wheeling. There were two trips each time. Why only two? Because on the second trip there was always rain. But it provided some great shots.
I love this shot.
It shows how the men used their bodies to cover the kids
and shield them from the rain.
I love this shot.It shows how the men used their bodies to cover the kids
and shield them from the rain.
And then the relaxing part...
I got a kick out of this sign at the restaurant we went to.
I know with the going green movement,
some people are bringing their own Tupperware for leftovers.
I guess this restaurant isn't a fan of the environment.
All in all, it was a fabulous trip. Some of the family is going to be sending me photos they took as well, so I may post more later.
I got a kick out of this sign at the restaurant we went to.I know with the going green movement,
some people are bringing their own Tupperware for leftovers.
I guess this restaurant isn't a fan of the environment.
All in all, it was a fabulous trip. Some of the family is going to be sending me photos they took as well, so I may post more later.


















No comments:
Post a Comment