
I was going to find an image of Christmas trees, but if you know me, I just can't bear the thought of seeing the signs of Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving - so here's some pine trees, and boy did we see a lot of those this weekend.
Ms Kappa Delta is in town right now, and as we used to do when she lived here, we went up to her parents' cabin above Kamas, in Christmas Meadows. As once again, I was the one with the camera, I'm not in any shots - and really, I didn't take a whole lot of pictures. All in attendance: Ms Kappa Delta (of course), Mrs Daybreak & baby Daybreak, the Reporter, me and Mrs Avenues and the twins.
Also there was Ms Kappa Delta's niece and one of her cousins. Boy were they a lot of help with the twins.
And of course there were some games of horseshoes...
All in all - a fun weekend with friends
Relaxing
Sleeping in the comfy cabin bunks
Reading & finishing books
Playing games
Watching movies
(check out Fired Up - though consider yourself warned, there's lots of language for a PG-13)
Eating yummy food
Good times!


No comments:
Post a Comment