Sorry, one more little complaint. I just got home, it's well past my bedtime. I was going to shut down the laptop for the night and saw I had email. One was a note a friend sent me on Facebook, so I clicked the link that took me to Facebook. On the home page, you know, where you read every one's updates - my cousin's status reads that he got engaged this weekend. Now please note, I am very excited for him. But really? I had to read about it on Facebook?
Now, I know my mother, and the moment she hears this kind of family news, she calls me right away. So I'm guessing she doesn't know. I won't say the cousin's name (though I only have one single guy cousin) - but still, I wouldn't want to ruin the excitement for my mother, if she ever does get a call from her baby sister, my only single male cousin's mother...
Congrats C-dawg!
Photo courtesy of his Facebook profile.
I said I wouldn't name him, that doesn't mean I can't post a photo...
OK
Good night now
No comments:
Post a Comment