Me: I think we'll head to Multnomah Falls in the morning, while our parents are at the temple.
Mark: Go where?
Me and Dad: (coughing, choking back the surprise)
Me: Did you say where?
Dad: Um... (speechless)
Me: Mark, you were born here, you lived half your childhood here...
Mark: I still don't know where you are talking about.
Me and Dad: (standing, jaws dropped)
So my brother has apparently blocked out his childhood. So it was time to remind him of his roots.
![]() | |
| Baby brother's family |
![]() |
| Bridge 1: Street level |
![]() |
| Always need a picture with the sign so you know where you are. |
![]() |
| Bridge 2 behind us, above the lower falls. |
![]() |
| Cutey Patootie and I with the upper falls behind us |
Cutey knows her aunt too well. Ad we were hiking down, she said something like, "This place is awesome. Thanks so much for bringing us." Well twist my arm cute girl. Yes, of course I bought her a souvenir in the gift shop.
![]() | |
| Can you see mine and my brother's hair? |
Last year I challenged my brother who hasn't cut his hair since he got married 11 years ago, that I'd grow our hair out for a year, and we'd cut our hair after a year. I'll explain more next week when the challenge ends. But with my hair free and his tied up and his curls springing up, it looks about the same length, huh? Here's a close up:







No comments:
Post a Comment