Last Saturday when I was making caramels with grandma, she came out from her room wearing a really familiar sweatshirt. She wore it again today, and I just had to let her know where it came from. My aunt said she thought it was Papa's sweatshirt. Nope. Back in my early teens, I modeled for The Gap. There was a sweatshirt I wore once, I really like it, so I bought it. Fast forward 24 years....
That's it. That's the sweater. The very one. Just as great as when it was purchased oh.so.long.ago. Gap makes good quality clothes. Well, at least it did in the early 80s.
And we are always teasing grandma about being so cute and so little. Here's a shot of just how tiny she is. We both have our hands on the top of our hips. Mine come up to about her shoulder. She's just so tiny and so cute!

1 comment:
i just thought you had grown into a giant over Thanksgiving. Powerful pumpkin pie.
Post a Comment