Well, things have got to be pretty good with that little fella around, don't you think?
So for an update at home. Auntie J is cancer free and back to work. Yeah!!!
My cousin dot, the cutie's dad, was in a car accident, and though the guilty vehicle (whose driver who fell asleep at the wheel in the middle of the day) pretty much totaled dot's car, he will be OK.
I am working 10 -11 hour days (which translates into leaving home around 6:15am and getting home around 9pm because of the commute and going to the gym after work) but the new job is great, I just still have a lot to learn and you know me - I can't take my time doing it. I am a bit like Veruca Salt who sang to Willy Wonka that she wants it all and wants it now - I need to learn everything as quickly as I can.

But since I don't want to fall down the shoot, labeled a bad egg, I am trying to be patient in my learning and hope my customers are patient with me.
Oh, and I went to a movie for the first time in a year. I saw Tangled and loved it.
Still have a few more things to catch up on. Just give me time. =)
1 comment:
Being patient is not my forte! It will all be worth it in the end! You are such a hard worker, who is so dedicated! I am jealous that you get to see that cute Marty-kins so often. We miss him terribly! I try to make Rory honk-honk my nose, but she insists in her own way, that she is not Marty! :)
Post a Comment