13 January 2011

Going in Reverse

I guess I am going to post updates in reverse order, yesterday posting my most recent trip to AZ, now for some New Years' Eve fun. I celebrated the new year with some of my cousins and their super cute kids. The only pictures I took, of course, were of those cute kids. We played fun games, shared a yummy dinner, and watched a couple different items drop on the stoke of midnight in Eastern, Central and Mountain standard time. I didn't think I'd make it to midnight, but surprised myself. Here are some of the cute kids.Who doesn't love a good game of dress up?



And here's a video that makes me smile every time! Aren't kids the best?

1 comment:

Patti said...

Thanks for posting those pictures. Those are awesome. They make me smile. That was a fun night. It was so great to hang out with you!