17 September 2010

Rented


Holy cow! I hope I'm not jinxing myself. I have the deposit check. I have a renter. That was SUPER fast. I'm not really believing it yet. And I'm moving out next week.

So my place is not sold like the sign shows, I couldn't just find a rented sign picture . I do plan to be back after school is done, so no reason to sell.

I may need to be pinched...

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Im happy for you! ... but sad day for us! We'll miss you!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ariel said...

wow, that WAS fast! congrats!

{but sad. i'll miss your smiling face at choir every week. good thing i know you'll be posting on the food and book blogs frequently??? right??? so i can keep tabs?? :)}

Amy said...

Holy smokes! Dang that was fast!!! Good luck in your new place.

Kim said...

That was indeed fast. Congrats. Looked at the pics of your place. Lovely digs. You have good taste.