13 September 2010

Buttons


I learned this weekend that the little picture icons on the side of a blog are referred to as buttons. I made the decision a while ago to rent out my townhome while I finish school. I thought I'd create a blog for it. That way, if I don't find tenants to stay the whole time, I can use the blog again to advertise the next time. So I thought of creating a button, don't worry - not for others to put on their sites, just for mine. So I put a button on this blog linking to my house blog. That's it on the top right of my blog. Any tips? What should I add to make the house seem more desirable?

I've actually boxed up most of my stuff now. I'll start moving it to my aunt's house, where I am going to be living, soon. That way, whenever it does rent, I can easily move out. Here I am, making a bunch of changes at once. It is how I tend to roll. I don't just change one thing, I change lots of stuff.

Like how I am also trying to sell my car (http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=733005&nid=443&tab=myads/view&ad=3135254) to return to an SUV. I'm not a car person. I've tried for three years, it just isn't me. It's a really great car, but it's not me.

And though I love my place, my neighborhood, my ward, but I don't love living alone. Especially when I'm so unhappy at work, it's hard to come home to, well - just me. It's not that I need someone to talk to about my day, I just need to have the something different to come home to. Does that make sense?

Oh change, as it is said, the one constant of life.

1 comment:

Chris and Tara said...

Well, I'm sad you're leaving but happy for you and the new things coming your way. Good luck with it all. Ü