Something that kept standing out to me on the trip - the road signs. In fact, the 10 days I spent on the East Coast, I paid a lot of attention to signs.
I think signs can tell you a lot. What do signs tell you on a road trip? Does anyone else love those miles to destination signs? Driving down the 15 en route to CA, first it's miles to Provo, then miles to St George, then Vegas, Barstow, LA. And then in reverse going home - though the Salt Lake miles don't seem to lessen quick enough. Not that I am in a rush to get home, but more of a rush to be DONE DRIVING.
And then there are signs preparing you for where you are going. I was picked up from the airport and my friends and I head right out for a little road trip.
A sign you don't want to see when embarking on a road trip.Coupled with Friday evening rush hour traffic,
our drive took a bit longer than expected.
A car with four girlfriends isn't really bothered
by the idea of a little longer time on the road.
You hope you don't go to much faster than what is posted here.And if you do, you hope the cops don't notice.
(I LOVED the golfer and his clubs in the picture,
not just a golf cart.)
We're here...
There was actually a spontaneous second road trip that involves these signs:

No comments:
Post a Comment