I've never brought a boy home to meet the folks. My mother always seemed to show up in Utah when I was dating someone new. And I think my dad met one of the lucky guys who can call himself my X, during one of his visits. So why take them home? Plus taking them home? If you don't already know this about me, some little issues I have have led to a bigger issue, that of being a commitment-phobe. But, I finally brought a boy home. The only problem? We both like men... Do you get it? My friend Jeremy came home with me. He's a hair dresser... his idol is Olivia Newton John... thus his salon is Salon Xanadu... Jeremy is gay. Baby steps right? Maybe the next boy I bring home will like girls, though maybe not this girl... but who knows?
So, the reason Jeremy came to Portland was to see the show Xanadu.

You guys, the show was hilarious. I laughed the whole way through. I can't wait for it to come to SLC. For sure I'll take the seats on the stage this time. Jeremy and I were offered the seats, but our actual seats were extremely good.
Here's Jeremy standing in as his woman...

And here we both are. I wish the nice person who took the picture for us had gotten the full show name. Oh well...
No comments:
Post a Comment