13 May 2009

Mr and Mrs Mountain Dew-to-be... very soon

Last weekend, I attended the Engagement Party for the soon-to-be Mr and Mrs Mountain Dew. Once again Dutch Oven friends were awesome in hosting a party for the friends.

Their cute kids enjoyed the festivities.

Love the rosy cheeks on these boys

Goose, without his hand in his face

Of course the couple had to share the story of the engagement, their first date, etc
I love Mrs Dew-to-be's expression as she keeps her Mr in check as he shares some details

Thanks to the friends who contributed for the group gift
This isn't everything, but they too will be able to host a Mexican food themed party soon too

Appropriate seating for the evening
Mrs graduated from BYU
Mr graduated from the UofU

And on a final note. Some really exciting news was shared. Check out the newest father-to-be in the group is...
I looked away from my viewer and guess I moved my camera while taking a picture of the Dew family. But hey - it provided the perfect photo for this fun announcement. Yeah for Mr and Mrs Attorney (unfortunately Mrs Attorney is traveling for work and couldn't make the party.) For those of you who know this couple as I do, you can imagine the utter shock as he made the announcement. No offense to any other friends, but this is some of the most exciting pregnancy news I have ever heard.

No comments: