27 June 2016

The In-Laws

I'm pretty sure stating here that Mr Dreamy and I are engaged should not be a surprise to anyone. Even when telling family friends over the last few weeks, having posted photos on social media and the blog, it was pretty obvious that's where this was going to everyone.

My Dreamy's family is pretty close, relationship and proximity wise (4 siblings and their parents live within 100 or 200 yards of each other, with the other living about a mile and a half away...) And having known most of them already, it's been an easy transition for me, phew! I sure lucked out on in-laws.

For Father's Day we headed up one of the cottonwood canyons for a BBQ. Here's some of the photos of the evening.













 
 
I still need to work on everyone's nicknames. I'll get there... and I'll get around to our story as well. I promise. 

3 comments:

Paw@: said...

So after you are married, your name will be Mrs. Dreamy?

Caprene said...

Ha! I guess we'll have to see if he ever posts anything what he refers to me as. =)

Daniel Carr said...

Looking forward to meeting Mr. Dreamy and the rest soon. We need to get together for dinner or something.