The first game I wanted them to lose. They were playing UCLA. My dad was flying out for the game. When I bought the tickets, when the flight was scheduled, it was a Saturday game. But some time the game was changed to Thursday night. You know when I found out? The week of the game. No joke. So dad flew in Saturday morning, but two days prior, I went to the game. I took little man Daybreak, and UCLA won. Go Bruins! (No photos, my phone was beyond end of life, and replaced three days later.)
Next up, Stanford. They were ranked #5. They were good. I was looking forward to watching them play. But it seems they left their brains in Palo Alto. It was impressive - Utah won! So, my friends and I decided to "rush the field." We of course waited about 15 minutes for the majority of the students to clear the field. We hopped the wall (it was probably an eight foot drop.) But it was fun to celebrate on the field with some of the players. I was impressed by how well the players interacted with the fans. (oh, and I'm with my Dutch Oven friends.)
And the last game I attended this season (since I'll be out of town for the last game) was the ASU game. ASU is also ranked, not as well as Stanford, but I think they were #22 that weekend. We really thought Utah was going to pull off the upset again. But in the end ASU woke up and finally started to play again. Utah lost. Little man Daybreak got to come with me again (now with a new phone that works.)
Love fall and college football!
No comments:
Post a Comment