27 September 2012

Go Cougs!

It is a well known fact that I come from a family of PAC-12 fans. I attended BYU. So did my mother. But though I grew up in a home of cougar fans, I didn't grow up in a home of BYU cougar fans.  Well, the cougs were playing the cougars in Provo this year, so my parents flew out, thanks to a great connection I have, we had seats on the 2nd row behind the Wazzu Cougar bench.  Unfortunately me dad and I walked away as the losers for the evening. But we sure had an awesome time.

Posing with the equipment truck


The folks

 

And I loved running into some great friends (the reporter and Miss Kappa Delta)


Not too shabby of seats


Sure, huddle up right in front of us, we don't mind


But dad was nice, and when we went up to my aunt and uncle's cabin the next day, he wore a BYU shirt.  I was shocked! (They are huge BYU fans and were quite pleased.)


No comments: