
I was watching my friends' twin boys the other night and we read this book together. I absolutely fell in love with this book. It is definitely a book for adults. If I had had kids, this would have been a book for me. Being a little OCD, it can be rough when things don't go right. I go batty when things are messy, when things aren't organized, when things don't go as planned. But this is a great book about making the best of those things. The things that are messy, the things that aren't organized, the things that don't go as planned. You know, life.
Yes, I am posting on a book for kids, but hey, if you haven't read this one - read it. Great lessons for all ages.
1 comment:
I will look for this book next time I'm at the library. Too bad you don't live close so you could babysit our kids! We (they) would love it!
Post a Comment