My cousin, one of my housemates right now, has experienced seizures since we were kids. He seems to have them these days when he is tired, like when he first wakes up and comes upstairs to take a shower. One morning I woke up to see my desk lamp hanging over the side of my desk. I went into the restroom to get ready, and there was a hole in the bathroom wall.
The story goes, my cousin had a seizure the night before and it threw him into the wall, well threw his back side into the wall. Pretty forceful, eh? You should have heard the jokes around the cities. But I'll leave those to your imagination.
The good news:
The hole has been repaired now, and actually the bathroom is now blue.
Oh, and it only took a couple days for the soreness to go away and his gait to return to normal.
2 comments:
Does he have epilepsy? My husband's stepsister has a mild case of epilepsy, and is on special medication to keep her from having seizures. It is supposed to work great. They even have certain programs to help people with epilepsy to get their medication if they can't afford it.
That is hilarious! The butt hole part of course! I love that B can laugh about it now. I miss him!
Post a Comment