20 March 2011

Winco Treasures

We made a late, late night stop at Winco a few weeks ago to buy some yummy Tillamook ice cream. We'd gone out to dinner and gone to a play, and just had a craving. We might have been a little tired, but we found these items rather entertaining.

I guess some religious fanatics complained about the Easter bunny?
That like Santa, he distracts from the true meaning of Easter.
Complained about chocolate bunnies?
But seriously?
You'd rather get a chocolate cross in your Easter basket?

And apparently, green bean casserole,
well, it tastes better when made in a specific
Green Bean Casserole Dish.
Who knew?

Thank you Winco for an entertaining evening.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Did my mom or Scott ever tell you about the time I tried to tell them about my favorite WinCo treasure? It probably took me close to five minutes to get it out, because I was laughing so hard. I hadn't said anything yet; I was the only one laughing. I was trying to tell them about the generic version of Hamburger Helper available at WinCo. I think the name is funny, so I was laughing. I realized, however, that no one else was likely to think it was as funny as I did, and somehow that made it even funnier so I laughed even harder. I think my mom and Scott were laughing at this point too, only they were laughing at me, because I hadn't said anything funny yet. I had hardly said anything at all except "The generic brand of Hamburger Helper is called . . . " Is the anticipation killing you yet? Have I dragged this out sufficiently to recapture some of the original moment? Okay, okay it's:

Panburger Partner!

Caprene said...

No one told me, and yes, I did laugh out loud reading the name here in my office. I think we need to take the camera again and find more treasures.

Kim said...

Aunt Caroly and Cousin Kim laughed at your WinCo and your Buble blog posts. You funny girl. (: