22 March 2011

Welcome Mini-T


Last night, my little brother and his wife had another little girl. And again, she looks just like her dad. So for sake of anonymity, she will hereby be known as Mini-T.

So I better post a picture with her mom,
since even though she looks like dad,
mom deserves most of the credit for this little one.

And only this once for about 2 weeks, will I post the full detail for family and friends.

Mini-T (name is now removed) was born March 21st at 10:25pm (PCT)

She weighed in at 8lbs 15oz, and measured 19.5 inches long.

Italian Beauty really is a big sister now (still waiting for a photo together, so these old shots will have to do for now...)




And of course, I have to throw in a picture of their older cousin Cutey Patootie so you can admire all my nieces...


I am pretty sure she is excited for another cousin too!

1 comment:

Katie T said...

Thanks for the post Aunt Cappy! Aria was born March 21st however, not the 22nd. She can't wait to meet you! :)XOXO